Covered_Bridge_Header_1

Chamberlin Mill Covered Bridge

Built in 1881

Located in Lyndon Corner on Mill Street crossing the South Wheelock Branch of the Passumpsic River.

Built in 1881.

Business Hours

It’s a bridge. Best to visit when the sun’s up.

Join the NEKed Moosletter

Enjoy these stories from the Kingdom along with area updates and fun ways to stay connected.

Funding for this site was provided with support from:
A Rural Business Enterprise Grant from USDA Rural Development, Federal funds under award 01-79-14768 from the Economic Development Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, The Northern Border Regional Commission, The Vermont Community Foundation, Northern Forest Center.

Copyright 2022 © All Rights Reserved.