Covered_Bridge_Header_1

Miller’s Run Covered Bridge

Built in 1878

Located in Lyndon Center on Route 122 crossing Miller’s Run.

Built in 1878 and updated in 1995.

Business Hours

It’s a bridge. Best to visit when the sun’s up.

Join the NEKed Moosletter

Enjoy these stories from the Kingdom along with area updates and fun ways to stay connected.

Funding for this site was provided with support from:
A Rural Business Enterprise Grant from USDA Rural Development, Federal funds under award 01-79-14768 from the Economic Development Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, The Northern Border Regional Commission, The Vermont Community Foundation, Northern Forest Center.

Copyright 2022 © All Rights Reserved.